- Qualified Personal Trainer – Cert 3 & 4
- Corrective exercise Australia – Lower-body function, from rehab to performance
- Corrective exercise Australia – Upper body function, from rehab to performance
- Corrective exercise Australia – MovementScreen, Screen and assess for movement capacity and injury risk
Played AFL, Cricket and Basketball from a very young age until starting at the gym 5 years ago. I found my love for getting stronger almost immediately and I was hooked.
Started my own business January 2015 in a commercial gym in Adelaide before moving my business to a small personal training studio. In 2018 I have started my journey at JPS to continue to grow as a coach.
- Competitive Powerlifting Raw Total 632.5kg @ 82.00kg
- Best Squat 240 @ 82.0
- Best Bench 130 @ 83.5
- Best Deadlift 265 @ 82.0
WHY ARE YOU A PERSONAL TRAINER?
Training and nutrition are my passion. Over the years, health and fitness has taught me many lessons and brought forth to me a purpose that provides me with a tremendous amount of happiness on a daily basis. For this, I am extremely grateful and I wish to share with others the positive effects that this lifestyle can bring.
I want to teach people how learning to move correctly and becoming stronger can change their lives for the better. Not just in the gym but for everyday activities for the rest of their life.