Along with the majority of people who walk through the doors at JPS, I too started as a client, until I was provided with the opportunity to join the family business and begin working in my initial reception and administrative role in 2015. JPS has paved my path as a competitive Powerlifter and as a soon-to-be coach, through providing me with countless opportunities to further my skills and responsibilities. In 2018 I was presented with the chance to Manage our Port Melbourne facility until its recent closure, and in doing this, has led me to my current position as Facility Manager at Airport West. I love my work, my colleagues, our loyal clients and the community and vibrant energy that JPS has created, and I couldn’t (and wouldn’t) imagine my work life any differently.
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Personal Training
- Level 1 Powerlifting Coach Accreditation
- Represented Australia at the 2016 Oceania Powerlifting Championships held in New Zealand, and at the 2017 World Powerlifting Championships held in Belarus.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Junior Female Powerlifters for 2018
- Placed 2nd at Junior Nationals in 2016 and 2018