In this episode of the podcast, I chat with Menno Henselmans on all things hypertrophy for advanced lifters.
Topics discussed include:
- What qualifies a trainee to be considered advanced;
- The expected rate of gain for advanced lifters;
- The best ways to measure muscle growth;
- The mechanisms that lead to a slow-down in progress;
- Nutrition guidelines for maximising growth in advanced lifters;
- The role of periodisation for advanced lifters; and
- Menno’s interpretations of Brad Schoenfelds recent publication aka The 45 set study!