In this episode Director Jacob Interview ‘The Glute Guy’ Bret Contreras.
Bret has a PHD in Sports Science, Co-founder of S&C Research is an Author, the Founder of Strong by Bret, Inventor of Hip Thruster, Founder of the Glute Lab and Shaper of thousands of better butts world-wide.
In this interview, topics discussed were:
– Transitioning into the fitness industry.
– Strength Training & The Female Mindset.
– Importance of Glutes outside the scope of strength.
– Glute anatomical Considerations for Program Design.
– Volume & Hypertrophy for the Glutes.
– Genetic & Individual Differences.
– Bret’s EMG research, and the latest study comparing Hip Thrusts with Deadlifts.
– Mind Muscle Connection & Muscle Activation for Hypertrophy.