In this interview, Director Jacob Schepis discusses all things natural bodybuilding with 3DMJ coach & founder Jeff Alberts. Jeff started lifting in 1986 and first competed in 1993 and has his Pro Card in two different federations.
With over 31 years of experience in training, coaching and competing, he is a wealth of knowledge and gives a great insight as to how to practically apply the science of physique to athletes long term development.
In this episode, topics discussed were:
– Motivation in the off season;
– Self Reflection for Bodybuilders;
– Making the right call when progress stalls;
– Dealing with outside obstacles and challenges during contest prep;
– Longevity for Bodybuilders; and
– The psychology of post competition.