In this episode of the JPS podcast, Jacob interviews Greg Nuckols. Greg is the owner of Stronger By Science which is one of the leading online resources for the thinking lifter where he has has eloquently bridged the gap between the science of lifting and folk in the gym who want to improve their strength and size.
In this interview, topics discussed include:
- The powerlifting boom;
- How beginners should address improving strength;
- Improving technique via the Method of Amplification of Error;
- Sex differences in strength;
- Individual differences in peaking;
- Stress & Performance;
- Platform performance & arousal;
- Muscle damage & hypertrophy;
- How to get silly looking traps!
To take your training and nutrition to the next level & reach your potential, contact [email protected]