In this episode of the JPS Podcast, Jacob Interviews researcher, author and hypertrophy king Brad Schoenfeld on all things muscle growth. Topics discussed include:
- The mechanisms of hypertrophy;
- The role of muscle damage in hypertrophy and a review of Damas Et Al;
- Is deliberately causing muscle damage to potentiate further growth plausible?
- Volume for hypertrophy and the importance of proximity to failure;
- Periodisation for hypertrophy;
- The role of strength adaptations in muscle growth.
To take your training and nutrition to the next level & reach your potential, contact [email protected]