In this episode of the JPS Podcast, Jacob interviews researcher, author and leading fitness expert Eric Helms on all things nutrition as they relate to successful dieting.
– Maladaptive eating and the problems individuals face when dieting for body composition/health;
– The issues with nutritional education;
– The importance of self awareness in dieting success;
– Restraint and how this influences dieting outcomes;
– The causes of overconsumption and how to prevent loss of control;
– How to improve hunger/satiety regulation;
– Eric’s Model of implementing a flexible diet and his views on the success of this system in practice;
– Has the Scientific Movement improved the industry?
To take your training and nutrition to the next level & reach your potential, contact [email protected]