In this episode of the JPS Podcast, Jacob interviews Doctor Mike Israetel on all things hypertrophy.
– The prerequisites and assumptions made when tracking set volume;
– Overload and overreaching in the context of hypertrophy training;
– MRV & MEV for Advanced trainees;
– Different approaches to overload and their impact on fatigue management strategies and mess cycle design;
– Individual psychology and its impact on the application of overload;
– Misapplications of the volume landmarks;
– The differences in periodisation theory for hypertrophy vs strength.