In this episode of the JPS podcast, Jacob sits down and soaks up the wealth of knowledge Lyle McDonald has on female physiology, specifically relating to his Women’s book.
This is Part 1 of a 2.5 hour long episode, and in this instalment Lyle discusses:
– Topics Lyle didn’t include in his Women’s Book;
– Hypothalamic amonerhia and the female athlete triad;
– Dieting strategies to negate a loss of menstrual cycle;
– Physiological considerations for Physique/Weight Class athletes; and
– The efficacy of blood work in detecting hormonal dysfunction.
Stay tuned for Part 2 which covers PCOS, Menopause, Perimenopause, psychology and stress!
To purchase Lyle’s book follow the link here: https://store.bodyrecomposition.com/p…