The JPS Body Composition Fundamentals workshop has been specifically designed to teach participants the foundations of nutrition to manipulate their diet for fat loss, muscle development and long term physique improvement.
Presented by Science Consultant Lyndon Purcell along with Director Jacob Schepis, this 2-hour workshop combines the science and evidence of fat loss with the practical application of these principles to the real world.
Participants will learn:
- The fundamentals of energy balance.
- The importance of calorie and macronutrient intake.
- Optimal macronutrient splits for body composition.
- The importance of fiber, water and micronutrient intake.
- How to incorporate alcohol into your diet.
- Supplements that are supported by evidence.
- Troubleshooting plateuas.
- How to apply the theory of fat loss immediately to your diet.
- How to track, measure and amend your own diet to make long term progress.
- Long term behaviours and habit formation to support sustainable, health and fat loss.
Maximum of 30 participants, don’t miss out and secure your tickets today!