The JPS Learn To Lift one day Training Workshop is for individuals who are wanting to improve their knowledge both in and out of the gym and increase their brain and braun when it comes to lifting and programming.
The workshop has been designed to teach you the fundamental principles and science behind exercise, more specifically resistance training and how to immediately apply it to your training to build size and strength.
Directors Jacob Schepis, Samuel Schepis & Powerlifting National Record Holder, Karl Di Falco will be presenting the workshop and ensure that each participant leaves with the following outcomes:
- Improved understanding of fundamentals of resistance training.
- Improve knowledge as to the purpose and function of strength training.
- Improved understanding of science and principles of exercise, more specifically resistance training.
- Increase knowledge of the mechanics of lifting.
- Improved understanding of correct technique, lifting safely and efficiently.
- Improved understanding of how to apply evidence to idnividual program to build strength & size.
- Increased knowledge of programming and progressions to make long term gains.The workshop is comprised of three components:
Whether you’re an every day gym goer, a personal trainer or an advanced athlete wanting to take your training to the next level, we guarantee you will learn and improve your lifting…COST: $175 per personNOTE: Maximum of 15 people per workshop.Next Workshop: 22nd Of July 2017.
- Morning Session – 1.5 Hours Exercise Principles Theory.
- Afternoon Session – 3 Hours Lifting Practical
- Afternoon Session – 1.5 Hours Programming Theory.