If you’re a personal trainer, and are wanting to improve your knowledge, skill set and ultimately become a better coach that practices based on the best available evidence and research, then our intensive 12 week mentorship program will help you not only make it in the fitness industry, but thrive.
Not only will students work closely with Director Jacob Schepis, but will be privy to our industry experts listed below:
- Chris Bryceson (CB Physio) will be presenting the screening process and how to effectively and efficiently screen clients before prescribing exercise.
- Karl Di Falco (Powerlifting National Record Holder) will be coaching students on the squat, bench press and deadlift techniques and progressions/regressions, as well as discussing periodisation as it pertains to strength and hypertrophy.
- Alex Schepis (Essendon Football Club Dietician) will be laying the foundations for nutrition, and discussing how to advise and coach clients through various nutritional protocols to maximise their body composition, health and performance.
Want to know what we’ll be covering each week, simply download our program outline here.
- Week 1 – Coaching 101
- Week 2 – Screening
- Week 3 – Programming Part 1
- Week 4 – Programming Part 2
- Week 5 – Squat / Deadlift – Lower Body
- Week 6 – Bench – Upper Body
- Week 7- Periodisation/Progressions/Regressions
- Week 8 – Special Populations
- Week 9 – Nutrition Part 1
- Week 10 – Nutrition Part 2
- Week 11 – Getting Results
- Week 12 – Recap / How To Make It
Our program has helped multiple trainers start their career as a trainer, and helped maximise the results of their practice as well as the profitability.
Stop guessing, and regurgitating the information you read on the internet, and join us as we embark to improve the quality and standard of personal trainers.
We are only taking expressions of interest at this stage, as we will be screening all applicants to ensure that only those serious about personal training are selected.
The 12 weeks commences on the 7th of March.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do your classes run?
Classes run on both Tuesday & Thursday nights 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Do we get to train with actual clients?
Students are offered unlimited shadowing opportunities and individual mentoring.