A note from Ash
Ash is personal trainer and online coach, currently based out of Brisbane. Ash’s passion lies in guiding her clients to a healthier lifestyle change, through nutrition coaching, her own personal hybrid method of training, and mindfulness.
Ash understands what it takes to be self motivated and driven, having competed at QLD State Levels for touch football, track and field and cross country. Alongside this, Ash was a competitive dancer, which took her to move to Sydney to continue her full time studies there.
After transitioning in to Personal Training after an unhealthy lifestyle shift, Ash became one of Australia’s Nike Trainers.
Ash is a well-rounded and incredibly knowledgable trainer, having continued her studies through online courses, and having the best mentors in the industry.
Her true passion lies with helping every day people, become “every day athletes”. She encourages self development and mindfulness among her clients. Ash’s believes that there is no “one size fits all” method to coaching, so she has mastered the art of delivering the best possible service, to her unique client.
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 1
- AIF Certificate 3 and 4 Fitness
- CHI Performance Nutrition Level 1
- Strength System International Certificate Level 1
- Layne Norton Training the Physique Athlete
- Layne Norton Science of Nutrition
- CHI Advanced Program Design
- CHI Fundamentals of Program Design