A note from Mia
Along with the majority of people who walk through the doors at JPS, I too started as a client, until I was provided with the opportunity to join the family business and begin working in my initial reception and administrative role in 2015.
JPS has paved my path as a competitive Powerlifter and as a soon-to-be coach, through providing me with countless opportunities to further my skills and responsibilities which has led me to my current position as Facility Manager at Airport West. I love my work, my colleagues, our loyal clients and the community and vibrant energy that JPS has created, and I couldn’t (and wouldn’t) imagine my work life any differently.
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Personal Training
- Level 1 Powerlifting Coach Accreditation
- Powerlifting Achievements
- Represented Australia at the 2016 Oceania Powerlifting Championships held in New Zealand, and at the 2017 World Powerlifting Championships held in Belarus.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Junior Female Powerlifters for 2018
- Placed 2nd at Junior Nationals in 2016 and 2018
Get In Touch
Have a question? Looking to kick start your journey with JPS Health & Fitness. Contact us below and a member of our team will get back to you in 1-2 business days.