A note from Mia
When JPS began operating, I was provided the opportunity to join the family business where I have since found myself as a leader and manager. Having grown up playing a variety of sports and being encompassed by and enjoying different aspects of health and fitness, once I started training I naturally fell toward the sport of Powerlifting in 2015. Competitive powerlifting has taught me perseverance and patience, to look beyond the individual training session, to create both short and longer term goals, to build a strong mentality when lifting, to train hard and fuel my body with the right foods, and most importantly to enjoy the process.
Since Coaching at JPS, these are the attributes that I try to instill in my clients when working toward their goals – whether that be body composition, strength, lifestyle, to train without pain or simply move their bodies. I love Coaching, educating, teaching correct form and technique and seeing my clients achieve results they didn’t think possible. It is a privilege to be a part of a client’s success and training journey, and I hope to help and guide many more people toward their health and fitness goals.
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Personal Training
- Level 1 Powerlifting Coach Accreditation
- JPS Mentorship
- Powerlifting Achievements
- Represented Australia at the 2016 Oceania Powerlifting Championships held in New Zealand, and at the 2017 World Powerlifting Championships held in Belarus.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Junior Female Powerlifters for 2018 and 19
- Placed 2nd at Junior Nationals in 2016 and 2018
Get In Touch
Have a question? Looking to kick start your journey with JPS Health & Fitness. Contact us below and a member of our team will get back to you in 1-2 business days.